Clinical studies in Austria have shown that FORTELLETM+ OMEGA-3 can demonstrably increase the chance of a successful pregnancy.
What can cause a desired pregnancy not to occur?
It is important to know that the cause lies with the man in around 50% of cases. Both partners should therefore undergo a detailed, medical assessment.
- Reduced egg cell quality, which can be due to older age, hormonal imbalance or being overweight.
- DNA breaks in sperm cells. The so-called DNA fragmentation test is not one of the standard sperm parameters in the context of a spermiogram. However, an increased number of “fragile” sperm DNA is associated with an increased risk of miscarriage.
- The embryo has genetic defects.
- Infections are present.
The Medical University of Vienna studied the supporting effect of the study-proven formulation of FORTELLETM+ OMEGA-3 on female fertility. The study at the Medical University Hospital of Vienna showed that the intake of FORTELLETM+ OMEGA-3 increases the fertilisation rate and embryo quality significantly better in comparison to pure folic acid (400 mcg). The results also led to a trend in the increase of the clinical pregnancy rate (detectable heartbeat in ultrasound). The study was conducted in the context of artificial insemination because this allows the embryo quality to be measured.
Studies have shown that FORTELLETM+ OMEGA-3 is superior to the folic acid standard in terms of improving female fertility. Folic acid is a necessary basis, but the study-proven formulation of FORTELLETM+ OMEGA-3 should be considered, especially over the age of 30.
The summarised study results for FORTELLETM+ OMEGA-3 in comparison to the control group (400 mcg folic acid):
- Significantly higher fertilisation rate
- Significantly higher number of high-quality embryos
- Improved embryo quality
- Trend towards a higher clinical pregnancy rate
A fertilisation rate of 66.7% could be achieved in the FORTELLETM+ OMEGA-3 group, whereas it was just 42.9% in the folic acid group. The intake of FORTELLETM+ OMEGA-3 also resulted in better embryo quality (58% vs. 36% of the women). The clinical pregnancy rate was 40% in the FORTELLETM+ OMEGA-3 group, whereas it was just 26% in the folic acid group. These study results show that the chance of pregnancy is increased by taking FORTELLETM + OMEGA-3.
FORTELLETM+ OMEGA-3 provides the following support on the path to pregnancy:
- Improved fertility
- Regulation of the menstrual cycle
- Optimisation of egg cell maturation
- Better conditions for implantation
FORTELLETM+ OMEGA-3 can reduce risks for the expectant mother and the child:
- Protection against spina bifida
- Supporting healthy development of brain and vision
- Optimal preparation of the expectant mother
- Protection against preeclampsia and preterm birth
Finally, we refer once again to the studies and note that FORTELLETM+ OMEGA-3 can improve female fertility in the context of natural conception, but it is also suitable for preparation or during IVF treatment.
The chance of pregnancy can be increased by taking the study-proven formulation of FORTELLETM+ OMEGA-3 .